TTB Upgrading Antivirus Coming Soon

Popolitus

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 7, 2014
Unless I'm totally mistaken (as if...) TTB is an Indian based company with the "office" in Canada (suburb of Toronto) exists because Mr Singh moved in recently. And the engine used must be Netflux as everything but the tray icon (really cute changing this) is from Netflux Internet Security.
u are not wrong, the only person wrong here is the "official account" xD

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
So their "new" product will be terrible too. Why do they even bother?

@lucilleharriis I guessing this thread didn't turn out the way you thought it would :ROFLMAO:
Oh don't disappoint them, its all fun till its over, but I have a suggestion for them for future threads, please keep it in "Member Chat & Media" section as it would not clutter elsewhere.

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Great Norton :3 xD

mRKBPKnp.png

I think everything has been said about this "antivirus" ... it should be forgotten in the depths of the Internet :)

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Yeah, me too, show-Zi. :unsure: There seems to be several names associated with this product.

I'd never heard of this product before now. There's at least two Twitter threads under the aegis: TTB Total Security but these are not active at all. Very, very little in the way of foot traffic.

Also, by typing "ttbcybersecurityDOTcom"--another alias-- into Firefox address bar, I got this:

ttb.com.png

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I’m from TTB and new to this forum. I want to update you all with the brand new features of TTB, which it promises to deliver at your doorsteps. It’s going to launch a new and updated antivirus soon.
I hope this updated antivirus and the brand new features will be better than the grammar behind this post.

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
@Trident Is everything ok with you? (y) it seemed like you were absent from MT for a while, I hope it's ok with you and all your family. I like following your posts, I understand that you have private things to deal with, I've gotten used to seeing you around here. Btw it's great to see you back.;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.