.UDLA Malware

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscarcuriel

Thread author
Nov 4, 2022
Hi all,

my computer was infected by the udla virus, when I saw that I was infected I quickly reinstalled My Windows but in my F: Disk where all my Data (400GB+) is located
all the Files were like this logo.ai.udla or logo.jpg.udla, at that point what I did was to change all the names / extension of every file by using a Software that can
remove extension, what happen next is that 90% of my files are somehow corrupted or encrypted Windows cannot open them even .exe (Software Setups) were affected,
I am seeing that all the files have their own Size (Which is good) but my Illustrator, Music, RAR documents will not open, and I would like to know if there is an easy way to fix them.

Note: I installed a Decrypt Software, and it gives the following error:

Error: No key for New Variant online ID: AkCXBEVWmQnoILjNkrieJ7ziDca45YdoENqUyfZO

Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

Is there any hope for my files?

Attached is the .txt that the hackers leave in every folder in my computer

Oscar Curiel
Graphic Designer

Attachments

• READ ME FROM MALWARE HACKERS.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: vtqhtr413

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Udla is ransomware that belongs to a ransomware family called Djvu

Navigate to this topic.

Submit a sample of the compromised files for their review.
They will reply and let you know what you are dealing with.

From what we know now, your files are not recoverable.
Your only solution would be to restore the files from a good backup if you have one.

The compromised files can be transferred to a CD or Flash drive.
Should a solution be found in the future you may be able to restore them.

It's never to late to use common sense to guard against being infected.
Tips on how to prevent ransomware attacks

Good luck.

p.s.
If you have any other issues with this computer please run this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.