Status
Not open for further replies.

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
A spacecraft having a triangular hull with vertical electrostatic line charges on each corner that produce a horizontal electric field parallel to the sides of the hull. This field, interacting with a plane wave emitted by antennas on the side of the hull, generates a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion.

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Just a random patent application from some dude, nothing to see here :alien: :ROFLMAO:
Not a random dude at all! He has actually contributed the funniest stuff this century. I personally love this one:

Hyperspace torque generator​

Abstract​

A hyperspace torque generator which comprises a flat bifilar magnetic bucking field electrical coil, crystal ball, lever arm and frequency generator for producing a linear flow of hyperspace energy at right angles to a rotating flow of astral chakra energy.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
  • [0009]
    It is the object of this invention to produce a body torque using a crystal ball mounted on a fixed lever arm above a flat bifilar magnetic field bucking coil. The coil creates a small wormhole into hyperspace which allows low density and hence low velocity speed of light hyperspace energy to enter into our four-dimensional spacetime universe. By placing the hands on either side of the ball, rotating astral energy flows from the right-hand chakra to the left-hand chakra. The linear momentum of the hyperspace energy crossed with the angular momentum of the astral energy times the lever arm offset above the coil generates an oscillating body torque. If the crystal ball is placed on the coil, no torque is generated because the lever arm is zero. Because the oscillation occurs in both space and hyperspace, the torque oscillates for nine seconds and then stops oscillating for the same period, whereupon it continues in this periodic fashion.

US20040102810A1 - Hyperspace torque generator - Google Patents

(God help me for being familiar with this...)

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Not a random dude at all! He has actually contributed the funniest stuff this century. I personally love this one:

Hyperspace torque generator​

Abstract​

A hyperspace torque generator which comprises a flat bifilar magnetic bucking field electrical coil, crystal ball, lever arm and frequency generator for producing a linear flow of hyperspace energy at right angles to a rotating flow of astral chakra energy.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
  • [0009]
    It is the object of this invention to produce a body torque using a crystal ball mounted on a fixed lever arm above a flat bifilar magnetic field bucking coil. The coil creates a small wormhole into hyperspace which allows low density and hence low velocity speed of light hyperspace energy to enter into our four-dimensional spacetime universe. By placing the hands on either side of the ball, rotating astral energy flows from the right-hand chakra to the left-hand chakra. The linear momentum of the hyperspace energy crossed with the angular momentum of the astral energy times the lever arm offset above the coil generates an oscillating body torque. If the crystal ball is placed on the coil, no torque is generated because the lever arm is zero. Because the oscillation occurs in both space and hyperspace, the torque oscillates for nine seconds and then stops oscillating for the same period, whereupon it continues in this periodic fashion.

US20040102810A1 - Hyperspace torque generator - Google Patents

(God help me for being familiar with this...)
let's not forget the turbo encabulator

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Will it take me back in time, to when I was young, semi-innocent, and will I still know what I know now? The last part is most important since discovering at a class reunion a few years ago that several girls I knew vaguely in high school ..... well, I'd just need to know what I know now.

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Just a random patent application from some dude, nothing to see here :alien: :ROFLMAO:
He did a lot of things, including that vehicle
But do you know what I mean by a patent and the conditions for obtaining it?
There is a lot of science about anti-gravity materials, especially in the field of ion engines
The important thing is that the goal of this post was to remove ambiguity only.

WC Fields: "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with Bullshit".​

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.