Unable to remove adware

Mtdt

Thread author
Mar 15, 2018
Hello everyone!

I think that I am infected with an adware and I am unable to remove it. I did multiple scans with many av programs but unable to get rid of it. Some av programs have detected malware/adware and removed it but it returns again after some time. One strange thing that I have observed is that I face the issue of pop up ads on non ssl enabled websites and that too post 11 PM only. Few days back I also did a scan with rogue killer and it detected few pup's under registry and removed it but I am still facing the same issue. I am also attaching the required logs with this post. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this issue. :)

Attachments

• addition.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    111.1 KB · Views: 1
  • scan1.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
  • scan2.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 1

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.