Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

The online help tab in Sandboxie is somehow blocked in Online Armor when I open it in the default sandbox. This is identified in the History section of OA(see screenshot)

I am running the latest release of OA(not Beta) and version 4.04 of Sandboxie.

Its frustrating trying to resolve it and everything I have done does not work. I have placed a similar post on the Emisoft Forum but at the moment it is still unresolved.

Many Thanks for any help.

Andy

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 530

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am using SBIE 4.04 and the latest premium version of OA and have no problems accessing the online help tab.

Have you tried uninstalling SBIE and installing version 4.02 and see if the same problem exists.

Upvote 0

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
exterminator20 said:
I am using SBIE 4.04 and the latest premium version of OA and have no problems accessing the online help tab.

Have you tried uninstalling SBIE and installing version 4.02 and see if the same problem exists.

Will have a go and see what happens. Thanks

Upvote 0

cutting_edgetech

Level 3
Verified
Feb 14, 2013
AMD1 said:
exterminator20 said:

Will have a go and see what happens. Thanks
Have you tried uninstalling, and reinstalling OA?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.