New Update Ungoogled Chromium

Chrome & Chromium
414 Replies 154,969 Views
There's a review of Ungoogled Chromium here

UnGoogled Chromium: Complete Review 2024​



and, as far as privacy is concerned

How does Ungoogled Chromium compare to Brave or Firefox in privacy? (I supposed FF is no longer in the privacy league with its latest TOU)

Ungoogled Chromium focuses on eliminating Google-specific dependencies, but its default privacy settings are less robust than Brave or Firefox. For comparable privacy, you’ll need to manually enable flags.
 
v136.xxxxxxxxxxx for two versions not released. For those who wants the latest (136.0.7103.92-1) can get from here instead. FI, I'm also using it and so far no issue using on my intel laptop


Scroll to the bottom and you can get it

My guess why it's not being pushed to the Ungoogled-Chromium (Public) main binaries download page is because of the below issue

 
Last edited:
I installed Ungoogled Chromium in fedora (linux) 137.0.7151.55 flatpak (that's how the about reads) and after getting use to a few things, I am liking it (so far) fwiw...
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top