@HarborFront (or anyone) what extensions if any do you run in ungoogled chromium? So far, I have one, gorhill ubo 1.64.0 (manifest 2) from github. And using Quad9. anything else? or specific ubo filters to add?![]()
I'm using Windows version not Linux
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
@HarborFront (or anyone) what extensions if any do you run in ungoogled chromium? So far, I have one, gorhill ubo 1.64.0 (manifest 2) from github. And using Quad9. anything else? or specific ubo filters to add?![]()
ok but probably should not matter in terms of windows or linux for extensions... so far I find ublock origin (mv2) sufficient... something to be said for minimalismI'm using Windows version not Linux
fwiw -- the website says these builds are unofficial. I got my last & current version from fedora linux flathub repo. I am happy to wait a few days but good to know it's coming...
I don't usually take the time to lookup the version for ungoogled chromium, but tonight my fedora linux is running 140.0.7339.127 (flatpak) (not sure how "they" number them)...
There's a new version for windows 140.0.7339.127-1 will be released in another few daysI don't usually take the time to lookup the version for ungoogled chromium, but tonight my fedora linux is running 140.0.7339.127 (flatpak) (not sure how "they" number them)...![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes