Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
What is the difference between both (this one has a higher version number)
I assumed the first is ungoogled also, as it is Chromium browser also (not Chrome).One is Chromium broswer and the other (I posted) is Ungoogled Chromium broswer. The latter removes as much Google trackings as possible
I assumed the first is ungoogled also, as it is Chromium browser also (not Chrome).
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes