Expired UnHackMe 13.80 (Lifetime)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/unhackme-11/
Event start
Jun 22, 2022
Event end
Jun 23, 2022
How to get a license
follow link

kyros

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2015
UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it has more features: scanning for "unwanted programs", checking for junk files, created by PUPs, scanning of Windows startup, services, drivers, testing Windows shortcuts, scanning for rootkits, testing the host files and DNS settings, testing all used files on Virustotal. The program uses its own database to detect what is better to remove from your PC. The important advantage of UnHackMe is that you can find an unknown malware by inspecting UnHackMe information.

UnHackMe eliminates various types of malicious software:​

• Search redirecting;
  • Popup ads;
  • Potentially unwanted programs (PUP);
  • Unwanted processes;
  • Slow browsing;
  • Rootkits;
  • Trojans;
  • Spyware;
  • Keyloggers.

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
is it good?
All I can say that it has been around for quite a while. I used it in the past, but don't think that it's really necessary. And it is from a russian developer as far as I know. Probably a reason for many people to ditch it...

Reactions: bayasdev

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
i use it as a winpatrol replacement, it's useful for quick forensics (when you get under the hood and dig into it's quasi hidden functions). and his page is very pro ukraine.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.