RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
URL shorteners are many times a pain in the neck. Specially monetized ones/ads-filled. From bit.ly or goo.gl to adf.ly or shorte.st.

Stop wasting time in skiping the ads, waiting the needed time. Universal ByPass (20K users, 5 stars) has bypasses for sites which make you wait (Adf.ly, Adfoc.us, Shorte.st, etc.), sites which make you do something (sub2unlock.com, etc.) and even trackers (Bit.ly, Goo.gl, T.co, etc.). Plus, you can write custom bypasses!

More details can be found at Universal Bypass

CHROME STORE: Universal Bypass
FIREFOX: Universal Bypass – Get this Extension for Firefox (en-US)

Last edited:

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
This is a good extension, but as with many other extensions it also wants to access data from all visited websites. FF should do something with the permissions.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I would be wise to see the privacy policy of this extensions author, sometimes we are all tricked into believing something is very good at the price of our privacy or being infected. Sometimes is a good idea to check out such things. However the basis of this extensions idea is well thought out, but from my stand point I won't be installing this based on the low knowledge of a new extension.

~LDogg

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.