Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

what I would like to do first is to get the look better , and I need someone from the management to get in touch with me and send me high res photos of the logo (the square M ) and the site logo with the blue dots.
And I will see what I can do about your request

vlad

App updated.. Whats new?
2 new themes to choose from - dark blue and white blue
Added the whole blogs section ( how did I missed that before!? )
Social links - removed facebook wall posts and replaced them with direct mobile-friendly links to the web sites.
Added link to visit the site directly with the in-app browser (under favorites)
Gave up waiting for someone from the managment to send me graphic materials :mad:
Other bits and bobs

@ Umbra Polaris - still thinking on your request what is the best way to do it, but probably you will have to come to the web site with the in-app browser , unless you find a way to fetch "recent posts" like rss feed

why I cant change the color of the letters !? :eek:

vlad

Could you change the application name to MalwareTips (Unofficial)? The current name is Malware Tips (Unofficial). Thanks.

Done.. the apk file was without space itself , just on google play store the title was with space.. is that what you ment .. ?

D

Deleted member 178

I just saw the app, it's very impressive!:) Now, all I need is a smart phone with Android!:D

hahahahaha this is my first laugh of the morning ^^

@ Umbra Polaris - still thinking on your request what is the best way to do it, but probably you will have to come to the web site with the in-app browser , unless you find a way to fetch "recent posts" like rss feed

indeed not so easy to do ^^

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
When I get alerts for new articles it just takes me to where I was the last time I was using it... I would like it to take me to the list of new articles if that's possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.