Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

Saw few days ago someone asking why there is not an android app for the site..which was good question. I made one recently to help me not missing out on deals..So i am releasing it for you too guys.
I am novice in all that, so dont be too harsh..after all the purpose of the app was for personal use. Its not top notch but does the job.
Have a look and share your toughts.
The link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MalwareTips.unofficial

D

Deleted member 178

Saw few days ago someone asking why there is not an android app for the site..which was good question. I made one recently to help me not missing out on deals..So i am releasing it for you too guys.
I am novice in all that, so dont be too harsh..after all the purpose of the app was for personal use. Its not top notch but does the job.
Have a look and share your toughts.
The link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MalwareTips.unofficial

lol well done , i like the "unofficial" , now my questions:

1- what keyloggers did you put in? :D
2- how we can get money from it :D
3- if we earn cash, when do you send it to me? :D

just joking

woomera

Level 7
Verified
doesnt tapatalk work with malwaretip?
i thought its suppose to work with almost all forum tools.

vlad

I dont know about taptalk..
thanks for the positive replies guys.. i dont know who to ask.. but could someone get in touch with me from the management so i can get hires logos images please.
thanks

lol well done , i like the "unofficial" , now my questions:

1- what keyloggers did you put in? :D
2- how we can get money from it :D
3- if we earn cash, when do you send it to me? :D

just joking
Hahah :)
1) check it .. its clean
2) dont have idea , but i am already in with $25 for the dev. fee for google play.. like to get them back somehow :)
3) whenever you want.. get in touch

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
I dont know about taptalk..
thanks for the positive replies guys.. i dont know who to ask.. but could someone get in touch with me from the management so i can get hires logos images please.
thanks
Send a PM to Jack.He will discuss and answer any questions you might have.

vlad

Hm.. when I try to send him a message it says - it cant be submitted..
Could you point him to the thread or ask him to get in touch with me , because I cant
Thanks

vlad

App updated to 1.01
Whats new?
* Removed DisQuiss comment system as its been useless..
* New splash screen image (looks better I think)
* Minor visual improvements

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Hi @vlad What tools, software or kit is required to develop an Android app? And what basic skills are required? :)

vlad

Basically I am using online dev service , which has most of the modules ready and its bit like playing with Lego game :)
Which I think is cool for a n00b like me , who makes his first steps in the area..
Helps you to understand how the things works, and once you feel bit more confident , you can explore more complex systems and finally write one app from from scratch

vlad

I dont know why the count for downloads in play store stays at 0 .. wander if you really tried it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.