Solved Unofficial MalwareTips android app

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
Saw few days ago someone asking why there is not an android app for the site..which was good question. I made one recently to help me not missing out on deals..So i am releasing it for you too guys.
I am novice in all that, so dont be too harsh..after all the purpose of the app was for personal use. Its not top notch but does the job.
Have a look and share your toughts.
The link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MalwareTips.unofficial

D

Deleted member 178

Saw few days ago someone asking why there is not an android app for the site..which was good question. I made one recently to help me not missing out on deals..So i am releasing it for you too guys.
I am novice in all that, so dont be too harsh..after all the purpose of the app was for personal use. Its not top notch but does the job.
Have a look and share your toughts.
The link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MalwareTips.unofficial

lol well done , i like the "unofficial" , now my questions:

1- what keyloggers did you put in? :D
2- how we can get money from it :D
3- if we earn cash, when do you send it to me? :D

just joking

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
doesnt tapatalk work with malwaretip?
i thought its suppose to work with almost all forum tools.

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
I dont know about taptalk..
thanks for the positive replies guys.. i dont know who to ask.. but could someone get in touch with me from the management so i can get hires logos images please.
thanks

lol well done , i like the "unofficial" , now my questions:

1- what keyloggers did you put in? :D
2- how we can get money from it :D
3- if we earn cash, when do you send it to me? :D

just joking
Hahah :)
1) check it .. its clean
2) dont have idea , but i am already in with $25 for the dev. fee for google play.. like to get them back somehow :)
3) whenever you want.. get in touch

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I dont know about taptalk..
thanks for the positive replies guys.. i dont know who to ask.. but could someone get in touch with me from the management so i can get hires logos images please.
thanks
Send a PM to Jack.He will discuss and answer any questions you might have.

Reactions: vlad

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
Hm.. when I try to send him a message it says - it cant be submitted..
Could you point him to the thread or ask him to get in touch with me , because I cant
Thanks

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hm.. when I try to send him a message it says - it cant be submitted..
Could you point him to the thread or ask him to get in touch with me , because I cant
Thanks
I sent him a PM on your behalf

Reactions: vlad

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
App updated to 1.01
Whats new?
* Removed DisQuiss comment system as its been useless..
* New splash screen image (looks better I think)
* Minor visual improvements

Reactions: Jack and juhful

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hi @vlad What tools, software or kit is required to develop an Android app? And what basic skills are required? :)

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
Basically I am using online dev service , which has most of the modules ready and its bit like playing with Lego game :)
Which I think is cool for a n00b like me , who makes his first steps in the area..
Helps you to understand how the things works, and once you feel bit more confident , you can explore more complex systems and finally write one app from from scratch

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
I dont know why the count for downloads in play store stays at 0 .. wander if you really tried it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.