Solved Unofficial MalwareTips android app

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
what I would like to do first is to get the look better , and I need someone from the management to get in touch with me and send me high res photos of the logo (the square M ) and the site logo with the blue dots.
And I will see what I can do about your request

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
App updated.. Whats new?
2 new themes to choose from - dark blue and white blue
Added the whole blogs section ( how did I missed that before!? )
Social links - removed facebook wall posts and replaced them with direct mobile-friendly links to the web sites.
Added link to visit the site directly with the in-app browser (under favorites)
Gave up waiting for someone from the managment to send me graphic materials :mad:
Other bits and bobs

@ Umbra Polaris - still thinking on your request what is the best way to do it, but probably you will have to come to the web site with the in-app browser , unless you find a way to fetch "recent posts" like rss feed

why I cant change the color of the letters !? :eek:

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
Could you change the application name to MalwareTips (Unofficial)? The current name is Malware Tips (Unofficial). Thanks.

Done.. the apk file was without space itself , just on google play store the title was with space.. is that what you ment .. ?

Reactions: Malware1
D

Deleted member 178

I just saw the app, it's very impressive!:) Now, all I need is a smart phone with Android!:D

hahahahaha this is my first laugh of the morning ^^

@ Umbra Polaris - still thinking on your request what is the best way to do it, but probably you will have to come to the web site with the in-app browser , unless you find a way to fetch "recent posts" like rss feed

indeed not so easy to do ^^

vlad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
There is a link on the menu to the web site..tap it and you can open the site with the built-in browser and then you can post :)

Reactions: MalwareDetective

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
When I get alerts for new articles it just takes me to where I was the last time I was using it... I would like it to take me to the list of new articles if that's possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.