US Ex-Military People Talking About UFOs (Video)

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
In my opinion, we are not alone. 100% believe extra terrestrials are out there protecting the earth from ourselves like nuclear weapons because they don't want us to wipe ourselves out or destroy the earth. There has been a cover-up for 70+ years. Hope the UFO report that is supposed to be coming out next month will say some truth for a change instead of all this nonsense of them saying "we are not sure what these UFOs are".

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
In my opinion, we are not alone. 100% believe extra terrestrials are out there protecting the earth from ourselves like nuclear weapons because they don't want us to wipe ourselves out or destroy the earth. There has been a cover-up for 70+ years. Hope the UFO report that is supposed to be coming out next month will say some truth for a change instead of all this nonsense of them saying "we are not sure what these UFOs are".

I don't know if they're protecting us from ourselves, or are there to make sure we don't spread beyond this solar system.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I don't know if they're protecting us from ourselves, or are there to make sure we don't spread beyond this solar system.

That is the most probable explanation... the reason we don't have contact and can't even receive transmissions is we're quarantined. Fortunately for the Galaxy, Earth is almost out of the Galaxy in an isolated arm...

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The alien must have said.:alien:
'This planet is not yet put together. There is a risk that you will be involved in a power struggle. There are many forces involved, and it is best not to get involved. I think it is best not to get involved.'

jogs

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I'm not alone. you're not alone, that means we are not alone. :D :D
---------------------------------------------

The fact is that our tech is in a very nascent state, we might think that we have achieved a lot but in the Universe's scale we are just starting.
There's whole lots of things that our tech cannot detect, like what is now a days termed as Dark Matter, its actually not any single kind of matter but all those matter that we cannot detect. Its like UV and infrared in terms of matter.
There may be something standing right beside us but we can't even detect it, but I am sure there are some people who have some abilities to detect them.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Boring footage waiting for saiyans till then aliens are non existential being to me
I knew Bob Lazar decades ago, in Los Alamos NM. He was raised there and owned a camera store at the time. I also remember he had a car, don't remember the make, with a jet engine in the back where the trunk should have been. Needless to say it was not street legal, and was somewhat dangerous to any vehicle behind him. We were constantly stopping him. He was on okay guy, and as far as I know, none of us ever cited him. We just asked that he keep the damned car off the street. He didn't, and eventually sold the camera store and moved to, I think, Reno Nevada or that area. He said before he moved, he owned or was part owner in a brothel - The Moonlight Ranch or something like that.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019

He claimed that he received a degree from Pacifica University but the university has no records of that, a degree from MIT but no records of that, a degree from Caltech, and again no records of that. What!!!

The video explains very well how all these conspiracy theorists are just con artists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
He claimed that he received a degree from Pacifica University but the university has no records of that, a degree from MIT but no records of that, a degree from Caltech, and again no records of that. What!!!

The video explains very well how all these conspiracy theorists are just con artists.

All I can say is, he owned a camera store. No knowledge of degrees. If he had such, why wasn't he working at Los Alamos National Lab making a 6 figure income? This was all back in the late 1970s to around 1980 or 81. He certainly knew how to build a jet car, so he had some kind of mechanical skill in that area. I was into photography in those days, and bought some lenses, etc from him. Nothing was ever said about aliens, and no reason it would come up in our conversations.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
The story goes that the powers that be tried discrediting his story by wiping any trace of previous education and credentials.I'm not saying he's telling the truth,but his story has never swayed and he did pass several lie detector tests.
hy wasn't he working at Los Alamos National Lab making a 6 figure income?
Apparently he was working at Groom lake at that time on alien ships

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.