US Ex-Military People Talking About UFOs (Video)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I'm not alone. you're not alone, that means we are not alone. :D :D
---------------------------------------------

The fact is that our tech is in a very nascent state, we might think that we have achieved a lot but in the Universe's scale we are just starting.
There's whole lots of things that our tech cannot detect, like what is now a days termed as Dark Matter, its actually not any single kind of matter but all those matter that we cannot detect. Its like UV and infrared in terms of matter.
There may be something standing right beside us but we can't even detect it, but I am sure there are some people who have some abilities to detect them.
I think that opinion is a trump card for a vague existence. It will be possible to recognize all beings, such as ghosts and Cryptid.
I think it's an interesting theory. However, you should be aware of the versatility that can be applied to everything.;)

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
The story goes that the powers that be tried discrediting his story by wiping any trace of previous education and credentials.I'm not saying he's telling the truth,but his story has never swayed and he did pass several lie detector tests.

Apparently he was working at Groom lake at that time on alien shi

When I knew him he lived in Los Alamos NM and worked at his camera store, which is a long way from Groom Lake, in Nevada. But, that isn't to say when he closed or sold the store in the early 1980s, he didn't go to Groom Lake. I don't recall when he left Los Alamos.

Prior to closing or selling, he said he bought into the brothel, and had T-shirts and postcards or cards of some kind at the store advertising the Moonlight Ranch. In fact, I bought a shirt, but my wife wouldn't let me wear it and it disappeared from the house.

All I can say is, he knew photography and he certainly knew jet engines - based on the car he built - and he learned about both subjects somewhere. I never hung out with him, but did spend time in the store shooting the breeze and, maybe, hoping he'd cut me a deal on a lens or film. He never did.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I went looking for it. This is the shirt that I paid $5.99 for.
Thank you for taking the time to find it and share it with me. :D 👕I imagined a pattern with lots of small ufos all over, but it doesn't seem to be as eccentric as your wife would ban you from wearing it.;)

With gratitude, I would like to introduce an interesting story about ufo in Japan.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to find it and share it with me. :D 👕I imagined a pattern with lots of small ufos all over, but it doesn't seem to be as eccentric as your wife would ban you from wearing it.;)

With gratitude, I would like to introduce an interesting story about ufo in Japan.

I think my wife didn't want me going around advertising a house of prostitution on the front of my shirt.

In the few years Bob Lazar owned the camera shop in Los Alamos, and the times I talked to him, the subject of UFOs never came up. And there were strange things that happened occasionally in Los Alamos. Laboratory security notified us many times of strange lights in the sky and we'd watch them until they disappeared. One time that I know of, it worried the Lab enough that fighter jets from Kirtland Air Base in Albuquerque were called. I know of that incident because I was working graveyard shift and saw them come over, looking for the UFOs. As city police, we were never told the results.

But, Lazar didn't start talking about UFOs until he got to Nevada. So, did he see something in Nevada, or did he get mixed up with the UFO nuts out there?

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
All these people suddenly talking about UFOs makes my cynical side wonder if something so big and public is about to happen that there'll be no way to deny it...
They have nothing else to talk beside covid 19. They know people will turn off the tv when they hear covid 19 so they have to come up something else to talk.

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020

When will this Pentagon UFO report come out?

The Senate Intelligence Committee squeezed in a comment within last year’s massive COVID-19 relief bill that asked the Pentagon to cough up classified and unclassified versions of a UAP report in 180 days, or no later than Friday, June 25th.

The nine-page report is now available online.

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
can't watch it in canada
1625603059184.png

Need a vpn
1625603135371.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.