US Ex-Military People Talking About UFOs (Video)

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
That's exactly what you want us all to believe, I am on to you, you most likely the real ET.
Don't think that profile pic is fooling anyone. :LOL:

You have no proof...

WE_OUT_HERE_1024x1024.png

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Investigate the internal structure and details of the UFO and report that it can be restored to its original state.:alien:

🛸~~~
It's also possible that UFOs are being built in small garages in rural areas that aren't under government surveillance. If so, it is very fantastic.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I still don't understand how the world went from "the witnesses don't understand what they saw, it was just something common"/"the witnesses are lying and just want attention" to "this needs a serious scientific study with a control protocol"...

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I still don't understand how the world went from "the witnesses don't understand what they saw, it was just something common"/"the witnesses are lying and just want attention" to "this needs a serious scientific study with a control protocol"...
I agree,it's a riddle wrapped inside an enigma :LOL:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.