Serious Discussion US to ban its citizens from using Kaspersky?

Kaspersky
81 Replies 16,467 Views
Yes it's getting ridiculous. Maybe if Kaspersky changed their name, I don't know, maybe "soft, woke, pink bunny, software company". Our society needs a dose of testosterone fast. Can you imagine US being called to fight WW2, like the men and women of the 1940's? Now those were strong people.
I understand if US doesn't want its citizens to use Kaspersky (there are apps banned in my country too), but to block it from Play Store altogether, irrespective of where you live is ridiculous.
 
Yes it's getting ridiculous. Maybe if Kaspersky changed their name, I don't know, maybe "soft, woke, pink bunny, software company". Our society needs a dose of testosterone fast. Can you imagine US being called to fight WW2, like the men and women of the 1940's? Now those were strong people.
Oh my goodness! You used the word "testosterone"! How dare you!

My+Big+Fat+Cuban+Family+-+gasping+shocked+gif-4178640345.gif
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top