Oxygen

Level 42
Verified
What exactly is "CleanMyPC" It sounds like something you would see on TV & most likely is a scam... How did you get this software and where did you find it?

Could you explain to me how you got this & do you use it?

I am very curious on what this is :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

juhful

Level 12
Verified
What exactly is "CleanMyPC" It sounds like something you would see on TV & most likely is a scam... How did you get this software and where did you find it?

Could you explain to me how you got this & do you use it?

I am very curious on what this is :rolleyes:.
CleanMyPC is a legitimate peice of software, you can see reviews at Softpedia and Cnet :) I think the scam was MyCleanPC lol

Venhiem

Level 3
Is there any must-have or useful app I'm missing out on? Or any such add-on? I'd be greatful if someone pointed out.

Oxygen

Level 42
Verified
CleanMyPC is a legitimate peice of software, you can see reviews at Softpedia and Cnet :) I think the scam was MyCleanPC lol
I was thinking of this too
Code:
hxxp://www.mycleanpc.com

Mod Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

illumination

Looks good, basics are covered... I think you may need a couple more browser add-ons though ;) :D

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I'm surprised you weren't aware. Anyway, I recommend you read up about the products you use. o_O
Run shady files in a virus-proof environment
Unsure if the file you just downloaded is safe? Run it in the Sandbox, a virtual environment where you can run even the most heavily infected files safely. But you’ll know if it’s safe anyway, with our FileRep (file-reputation scanning) technology.
http://www.avast.com/en-gb/internet-security#features