App Review Vibranium Advance Security

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello and welcome to the Vibranium test.

Vibranium is an Indian antivirus, totally unknown.
It looks strangely similar to Protegent, another Indian antivirus, but Vibranium offers several defensive shields to protect you against different attacks.
The interface is very nice, but many modules are not activated by default... why?
The Web protection is not installed by default, the anti-ransomware is not activated... nothing goes!

Protection level, it's very bad... On the Web, the machine is infected very quickly and a Ransomware of type CryptoLocker encrypts my data.

I try to continue with the pack. Vibranium reacts much better, but only on worms and viruses. When I run RAT, Trojan, Ransomware, Botnet or other attacks, Vibranium manages to block some of them, but the machine gets violently infected again, that I cannot continue the test, nor launch my disinfection tools...
Magniber finishes the test by encrypting the machine again...

Vibranium does not protect you.

RAM Usage : Low
Malware URL test : 2/10 (8 missed)
Fake crack : 0,25/1 (2 blocked)
Malware Pack : Remaining 89 files out of 216.
Very bad result...
Vibranium tries to defend itself, but the machine dies.

Resistance to script attacks: No

Result : Could not be analyzed: highly infected PC

Recommand : No
System Clean : No system infected

@Kongo requests

Zeitas

Level 2
Verified
Apr 27, 2014
2022-11-17_00-44-29.png

can't resist not buying😆

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
This must be a joke? False marketing ?
It did rank first in the performance test. But it's solely a test of how much impact an antivirus has a computers performance, rather than its protection. So at least the claim of it being the lightest, is partly true. It was the lightest antivirus in that particular test, but of course that does not mean its the lightest antivirus in the world. It makes sense that a product that provides terrible protection, is extremely light.

ravi prakash saini

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 22, 2015
Hello and welcome to the Vibranium test.

Vibranium is an Indian antivirus, totally unknown.
It looks strangely similar to Protegent, another Indian antivirus, but Vibranium offers several defensive shields to protect you against different attacks.
The interface is very nice, but many modules are not activated by default... why?
The Web protection is not installed by default, the anti-ransomware is not activated... nothing goes!

Protection level, it's very bad... On the Web, the machine is infected very quickly and a Ransomware of type CryptoLocker encrypts my data.

I try to continue with the pack. Vibranium reacts much better, but only on worms and viruses. When I run RAT, Trojan, Ransomware, Botnet or other attacks, Vibranium manages to block some of them, but the machine gets violently infected again, that I cannot continue the test, nor launch my disinfection tools...
Magniber finishes the test by encrypting the machine again...

Vibranium does not protect you.

RAM Usage : Low
Malware URL test : 2/10 (8 missed)
Fake crack : 0,25/1 (2 blocked)
Malware Pack : Remaining 89 files out of 216.
Very bad result...
Vibranium tries to defend itself, but the machine dies.

Resistance to script attacks: No

Result : Could not be analyzed: highly infected PC

Recommand : No
System Clean : No system infected

@Kongo requests

I am from India but never heard about it, I wonder how you managed to find it and it surprise me more than the test result

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I am from India but never heard about it, I wonder how you managed to find it and it surprise me more than the test result
Same, never heard of it before. I love the slogan on their website:
"Do you rely on yesterday’s security practice to combat todays ’s threat…. Wake Up India."
I would rather sleep than install this.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.