Advanced Plus Security Viking's PC Security Config

Original forum configuration · expand details
Last updated
Oct 25, 2025
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
Windows 11
OS version and support details
Version 25H2
On-device encryption
Windows BitLocker / Device Encryption
Device sign-in security
    • Windows Hello PIN or biometric sign-in (face / fingerprint / Touch ID)
Security updates
Allow security updates
Update channels
Allow stable updates only
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Off
Network firewall
Enabled
Real-time protection
Kaspersky Plus
Adguard (Lifetime license)
Device firewall
Other - Internet Security (3rd-party)
Custom security settings
Some changes to Kaspersky's default settings
Periodic malware scanners
Malwarebytes
Adwcleaner
Norton Power Eraser
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Environment for malware testing
N/A
Browsers and extensions
Firefox- (Duckduckgo), Kaspersky Protection,, Kaspersky Password Manager - (Main Browser)
Edge - (Google) Same as Firefox
LibreWolf - (DuckDuckgo), uBlock origin
Brave - (DuckDuckgo) same ad Firefox
Secure DNS
Adguard DNS
Desktop VPN
Kaspersky VPN
Password and passkey manager
Kaspersky Password Manager
Maintenance tools
Wise Disk Cleaner
File and photo backups
Monthly backups to external HDD via Aomei Backupper Pro
Photos are store in Mega Cloud & USB drive
Subscriptions
    • None
System recovery
AOMEI Backupper Pro
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
Computer specs
Levono ThinkBook 16" G7 IML
Core Ultra 5 125U
16GB RAM DDR5
1.30 GHz - 4.30 GHz
512 GB SSD
Feedback preference

Only essential issues, please

Is Malwarebytes Browser Guard really needed when using Kaspersky?
How is Kaspersky Password Manager working for you?
If you change from Kaspersky to another antivirus what to do with your passwords?
 
Is Malwarebytes Browser Guard really needed when using Kaspersky?
Your right, I have now removed it.
How is Kaspersky Password Manager working for you?
I have been using it for about 7 years now without any issues. I find it very easy to use.
If you change from Kaspersky to another antivirus what to do with your passwords?
I'm not sure what you mean? I use Kaspersky Password Manager no matter which AV I have used in the past.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top