Vipers Vonfig

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
This is my main config which ive changed recently and so far going good, i might change some things in the future, If anyone has any suggestions or things to add comment below and ill see.

Sorry for the title i typed to fast and spelt Vonfig.

UPDATE:

i added Lastpass for google chrome

Last edited:

Welldone

Level 5
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
im not using it right now as i was having problems with it it was really annoying me :mad:, gonna do some more reading on it so i can get a full understanding of it.
Feel free to ask any doubts on AppGuard.Since many AppGuard experts like Myna,Reyes,etc are here :D

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
Feel free to ask any doubts on AppGuard.Since many AppGuard experts like Myna,Reyes,etc are here :D
yh its just that even when i read about it was still slightly confusing me it was still blocking things and i was kinda in a whole on what to do :( but yh might have to ask someone.

Reactions: Oxygen

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
are you protect army?!
very hard guard
:D

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks for your configuration Viper007.:) I thought Vonfig was a purposely clever take of Viper's config!;):D I also think your "Computer Knowledge" reads & looks a lot more advanced than medium, especially doing VM (Viper-Machine) testing! Now, I'm going to read about TrafficLight & HerdProtect which seem to be MT favorites. Then, maybe someday, I might also rise with the "Guardians" of MT, to move beyond size "medium":p computer knowledge!;)

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
Thanks for your configuration Viper007.:) I thought Vonfig was a purposely clever take of Viper's config!;):D I also think your "Computer Knowledge" reads & looks a lot more advanced than medium, especially doing VM (Viper-Machine) testing! Now, I'm going to read about TrafficLight & HerdProtect which seem to be MT favorites. Then, maybe someday, I might also rise with the "Guardians" of MT, to move beyond size "medium":p computer knowledge!;)
haha thanks man should of went with vonfig!, i put medium cause there is still stuff i dont know on other things but i have got really good knowledge but im always learning in the process.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.