Question Virtualshield

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Cleo

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
Just wondering if they are going under.
I received a rejoin offer for $1/month for Cyber Monday and my follow-up email 5 days after asking when they'll restart my membership has gone unanswered.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with VirtualShield. While I don't have access to their specific information, I can offer some general insights.

It's important to note that companies occasionally face challenges or delays in responding to customer inquiries, especially during busy periods like Cyber Monday. This could be due to a high volume of requests, technical issues, or other factors. However, it's also possible that there may be other reasons for the delay.

If you haven't received a response to your follow-up email after five days, it might be worth trying to contact VirtualShield through alternative channels. You could try reaching out to their customer support via phone or live chat if available. Additionally, you can check their website or social media platforms for any updates or announcements regarding delays in customer service.

Regarding your concern about VirtualShield going under, it's difficult to say without more information. Companies can face financial difficulties or other challenges that may impact their operations. However, it's important to remember that speculation without concrete evidence can be misleading.

If you're still unable to get a response from VirtualShield or if you have any further concerns, it might be worth considering alternative VPN providers. There are many reputable options available in the market, and it's always a good idea to research and compare different providers to find the one that best suits your needs.

Remember to prioritize providers that have a strong track record of customer support and reliability. Reading reviews and checking their reputation can also help you make an informed decision.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue with VirtualShield or finding an alternative VPN provider that meets your requirements.

• Hundred Points

Cleo

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
VirtualShield sent me another automated special offer to reactivate but again haven't proceeded with it even with my updated payment details. I'm assuming they are kaput.

• Sad

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.