Virus everywhere most common is DNSUnlocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moudak0969

Thread author
Sep 9, 2015
So these ads are getting everywhere I've runned all my virus removers an uncalculable number of times and yet it's still everywhere, I've tried to uninstall dnsunlocker, it comes back in minutes.
My internet is betting very horribly slow normally i have about 10 Mo/s for google, now it takes like 5-10 sec to load a page like this website. It is not possible that it is my computer's fault because I'm able to play most recent games in max quality so it's really a third party soft that's loading other annoying webpages to put those ads.

They seemed to be no way to delete every virus I have if I don't have the problem fixed after this thread I might delete everything on my computer and start everything again.

I've added all my scan logs and also the list of running processes (note that i removed the dnsunlocker one by hand just before taking the screenshot).

I also added the list of all of my installed programs in case that could help (this time also I've just removed dnsunlocker before taking the screenshot).

Thanks for any kind of help
And if you need any other scan/file/screenshot just ask I'll send them asap.

Moudak0969

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    68.9 KB · Views: 4
  • AdwCleaner[R28].txt
    816 bytes · Views: 5
  • FRST.txt
    60.7 KB · Views: 4
  • All running processes.png
    All running processes.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 5
  • all installed softwares 1-2.png
    all installed softwares 1-2.png
    283.2 KB · Views: 6
  • all installed softwares 2-2.png
    all installed softwares 2-2.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.