Solved Visual Inconveniences in Windows 10 Folders

Step 1

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys

I have a small problem with my folders in Windows 10.

Recently I have done a clean install, version2004 ( 19041.450 ) and this happens to me with the folders

1599302171318.png

As you can see, the left column does not appear, which for me is very practical.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Hi guys

Recently I have done a clean install, version2004 ( 19041.450 ) and this happens to me with the folders

View attachment 245950

As you can see, the left column does not appear, which for me is very practical.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
If you enable the full ribbon, there should be an option on the left to enable that.
In my Dutch version of Windows 10 it's called "Navigatievenster":

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-05 124639.png

Upvote 0

Step 1

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Sep 17, 2018
If you enable the full ribbon, there should be an option on the left to enable that.
In my Dutch version of Windows 10 it's called "Navigatievenster":

View attachment 245951
Thank you very much.

It worked perfectly.

It's been many years using that column and I didn't want to give it up.

Thank you again.

Upvote 0

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Hi guys

View attachment 245950

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
It seems there is a 3rd party tool installed in Your system, emulating Chrome browser tab system :unsure: I think I had it also installed in my system for a while in the past, so You may try also manage settings there and activate left vertical column (click over Wrench on top left of the windows to access settings)...

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.