Apr 3, 2024
How it's used?
For home and private use
Operating system
Windows 11
On-device encryption
N/A
Log-in security
    • Biometrics (Windows Hello PIN, TouchID, Face, Iris, Fingerprint)
Security updates
Allow security updates
Update channels
Allow stable updates only
User Access Control
Always notify
Smart App Control
On
Network firewall
Enabled
About WiFi router
Tenda RX3 AX1800 Wi-Fi 6
Real-time security
KAV Free and CFW
Firewall security
Other - Internet Security (3rd-party)
About custom security
CFW with Cruelsister config
Periodic malware scanners
Once a month scan with MBAM ,Emsisoft AM
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Environment for malware testing
No
Browser(s) and extensions
Opera GX , Firefox , Brave
addons Bitwarden,Windscribe,Ublock,Bitdefender TrafficLight
Secure DNS
No
Desktop VPN
Windscribe
Password manager
Bitwarden
Maintenance tools
WiseDiskCleaner HiBit Uninstaller
File and Photo backup
FastStone Image Viewer
Active subscriptions
    • None
System recovery
Aomei Backupper Macrium Reflect Free Edition
added Hasleo Backup Free
Risk factors
    • Browsing to popular websites
    • Working from home
    • Making audio/video calls
    • Opening email attachments
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
    • Sharing and receiving files and torrents
    • Gaming
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
Computer specs

Laptop Lenovo Gaming 15.6'' IdeaPad 3 15IHU6, FHD IPS 144Hz, Procesor Intel® Core™ i5-11320H (8M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz, with IPU), 24GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, GeForce RTX 3050 4GB​

Notable changes
Added more RAM
What I'm looking for?

Looking for medium feedback.

VladDracul

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
@VladDracul is likely the best username ever! :D
Thank you very much (y)(y). I am proud to say that I really love and admire Vlad Tepes, the Romanian ruler.To bad that he cannot travel in time and begin to make order in my country as he use to do hundreds of years ago :D It would be a pretty site to see everywhere thousands of spikes for (or with) the politicians from my country.:devilish:
Sorry for the OT.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Do you have Aomei Backupper"s cloud? if not and you can afford it, its nice to have a cloud backup with external backup( if you can get drive for it) (Macrium ) then your Hasleo on computer
Have you restored with any or all? sure would like to know how they have worked for you. Thanks gl

VladDracul

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
Do you have Aomei Backupper"s cloud? if not and you can afford it, its nice to have a cloud backup with external backup( if you can get drive for it) (Macrium ) then your Hasleo on computer
Have you restored with any or all? sure would like to know how they have worked for you. Thanks gl
Thanks for the comment.No i don't have a cloud backup but....i have my backup files on 3 different external HDs. This way i make sure that everything will work even if a HD is dead for some reason.All the backup files were tested and working ,Hasleo is waiting the restoring test.

Mar 10, 2024
Thanks for the comment.No i don't have a cloud backup but....i have my backup files on 3 different external HDs. This way i make sure that everything will work even if a HD is dead for some reason.All the backup files were tested and working ,Hasleo is waiting the restoring test.
External back ups is the best method. Cloud servers can be breached, malware can happen on the system, hardware can fail. The latter part is important, even external devices can fail, so multiple copies/devices is recommended.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.