Advice Request Voodooshield command lines

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Zartarra

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
Hello

I am playing/testing with VoodooShield Free version. Is it possible to add own command line rules such as blocking some lolbins? I can use the Add-function but nothing happens. Or is this function only available in the payed version?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Zartarra

Reactions: Dave Russo

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello

I am playing/testing with VoodooShield Free version. Is it possible to add own command line rules such as blocking some lolbins? I can use the Add-function but nothing happens. Or is this function only available in the payed version?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Zartarra

Paid version I believe
Since the settings are blocked in the free version

Zartarra

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
Really? Would anyone mind sharing their command lines? I have the pro version and I'm always interesting in extending its capabilities.
I used Rehips before and I based my config to block lolbins at the list at LOLBAS. I blocked the most exe's. The exe's I use, I set to "ask". I don't think there is an ask function in Voodooshield.

Reactions: [correlate]

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I used Rehips before and I based my config to block lolbins at the list at LOLBAS. I blocked the most exe's. The exe's I use, I set to "ask". I don't think there is an ask function in Voodooshield.

Otherwise for the Lolbins, you have Hard Configurator by @Andy Ful with firewall rules to block them (network) 😉

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
I am having problems posting, so I will just attach an image...

reply.PNG

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.