Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Read somewhere we could get on a email list for Beta group.Is this still possible? Thks
Contact @danb and ask him to be on the VoodooShield Beta test Group if he will allow more I don't know? support at voodooshield.com as that is where we get the emails from.

1650034371698.png

Stelica

Level 2
Sep 27, 2021
Hi,
In user logs, conhost.exe is auto allowed process, but it is repeated more than 10 times. It is normal?
Thank you!

danb

From VoodooShield
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Hi,
In user logs, conhost.exe is auto allowed process, but it is repeated more than 10 times. It is normal?
Thank you!
I'm sure it is fine, but if you want to send the log entries to support at voodooshield.com I can take a look just to be sure, thank you!

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016

danb

From VoodooShield
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Hey Guys,

Here is the latest VS.

We have decided to discontinue the Free version of VoodooShield, but we will give away up to 20 one year keys to MT members who request one by emailing support at voodooshield.com.

There is now an automatic 15 day free VS Pro Trial.

There were quite a few changes while implementing the trial, so if you see any bugs please let me know. One thing to watch out for is that VS is now a lot more aggressive on blocking .lnk files, so if you notice any .lnk blocks please let me know!

VS 7.07
SHA-256: 325bdd1661ecc7f47b79114c73916c2c7a7a2ef149d3daba88d39c9e332868e4

Thank you,

Dan

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
@danb, lately I've been having my pro version of VS revert to the free version. When that happens I'm prompted. This happens about once a day. Could this be a side effect of the licensing process change.

Reactions: Nevi and show-Zi

danb

From VoodooShield
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
@danb, lately I've been having my pro version of VS revert to the free version. When that happens I'm prompted. This happens about once a day. Could this be a side effect of the licensing process change.
It's hard to say for sure, but I am guessing that there might be a duplicate account or something, mainly because this is the first reported issue of this kind. Can you please email me your account or product key and I will look into it. Thank you!

Reactions: Nevi and show-Zi

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
I asked on a different forum, but I'll ask here as well. I just looked on the Voodooshield website and could not locate the answer there. Does a VS Pro license work on only 1 PC or can you use it on multiple PC's assuming you own several PC's?

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
I asked on a different forum, but I'll ask here as well. I just looked on the Voodooshield website and could not locate the answer there. Does a VS Pro license work on only 1 PC or can you use it on multiple PC's assuming you own several PC's?

One license per PC. It is right on Dan's website.

1651608921951.png

Last edited by a moderator:

danb

From VoodooShield
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
If you stick with v7.06 installer with no free trial to expire/stop functioning will it still work or will all non-licenced versions expire 15days after the free version withdrawn?
You can use the 7.06 version for at least a couple of months, but at some point that version will be discontinued, for sure by the end of the year.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.