F
ForgottenSeer 94633
Thanks
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Read somewhere we could get on a email list for Beta group.Is this still possible? Thks
Contact @danb and ask him to be on the VoodooShield Beta test Group if he will allow more I don't know? support at voodooshield.com as that is where we get the emails from.
![]()
Yeah, if anyone wants to join the VS beta test group, please email me at support at voodooshield.com, thank you!Read somewhere we could get on a email list for Beta group.Is this still possible? Thks
I'm sure it is fine, but if you want to send the log entries to support at voodooshield.com I can take a look just to be sure, thank you!Hi,
In user logs, conhost.exe is auto allowed process, but it is repeated more than 10 times. It is normal?
Thank you!
Yeah, if anyone wants to join the VS beta test group, please email me at support at voodooshield.com, thank you!
Hey Guys,
Here is the final 7.06 public release, there was only one super small change. I have not yet activated the auto update for this version, but will do so in a week or so.
VS 7.06
https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield.exe
SHA-256: 3fafed140d21e2980e5ad506998aad51655f0d388bec6ea268079d17a6a3e77c
Thank you,
Dan
It's hard to say for sure, but I am guessing that there might be a duplicate account or something, mainly because this is the first reported issue of this kind. Can you please email me your account or product key and I will look into it. Thank you!@danb, lately I've been having my pro version of VS revert to the free version. When that happens I'm prompted. This happens about once a day. Could this be a side effect of the licensing process change.
All good things come to an end... presumably pricing for DefenderUI Pro will be available soon too?So no more free version. Too bad![]()
Yes, this is what i am interested in too, since voodooshield is integrated in it.All good things come to an end... presumably pricing for DefenderUI Pro will be available soon too?
Yes, at some point, once we finish the current work on VS.All good things come to an end... presumably pricing for DefenderUI Pro will be available soon too?
You can use the 7.06 version for at least a couple of months, but at some point that version will be discontinued, for sure by the end of the year.If you stick with v7.06 installer with no free trial to expire/stop functioning will it still work or will all non-licenced versions expire 15days after the free version withdrawn?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes