Advice Request VPN and social media

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Im willing to bet there is more to it than just a VPN choice if multiple accounts had different issues but same results. I have never heard of anyone being banned because their vpn was spamming sexual harassment :unsure:

Moonhorse

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Im willing to bet there is more to it than just a VPN choice if multiple accounts had different issues but same results. I have never heard of anyone being banned because their vpn was spamming sexual harassment :unsure:
In the instagram i got message that im trying to contact childs for sexual purposes, when only person that i have talked is my niece wich is 12 years old ( instagram u need to be 13 years old) My name in instagram can be related to drug, so i bet someone that doesnt know its me reported me for following her, this might be reason for instagram ban . But instagram after ban asked me for face id and it was denied like 2 minutes after

facebook i only looked my sisters account and then i got banned 5 times, and made 5 reports and ended up being banned, this might be because of vpn

in tinder i registered 2 times, because i swapped my phone to pixel, and it asked me to post face picture, then i was banned

anyway i dont have any social media anymore and if lawnwforce is contacting me about sexual harasment i dont have to worry about it as its my niece i have commented and talked with in instagram

I just thought its my vpn that is behind all this, because all this happened in same time

I will continue using brave with warp+ and live without social media for now, its time to relax

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Moonhorse

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Try a more reputable VPN... AirVPN, Nord, Mullvad, ... else, you might be banned here for unscrupulous behaviors "hidden" behind a VPN. 🤣
i guess warp is reputable it has 100m downloads on google playstore, license costs nothing

I could upgrade to adguard dns wich is like 40$ for 5 years though

Moonhorse

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
A "free" VPN... What could possibly go wrong. Good luck!
it really costs 4$ month but you can get license for 3-4 years with 1.4$

I still think cloudflare is reputable company to go with

F

ForgottenSeer 103564

In the instagram i got message that im trying to contact childs for sexual purposes, when only person that i have talked is my niece wich is 12 years old ( instagram u need to be 13 years old) My name in instagram can be related to drug, so i bet someone that doesnt know its me reported me for following her, this might be reason for instagram ban . But instagram after ban asked me for face id and it was denied like 2 minutes after

facebook i only looked my sisters account and then i got banned 5 times, and made 5 reports and ended up being banned, this might be because of vpn

in tinder i registered 2 times, because i swapped my phone to pixel, and it asked me to post face picture, then i was banned

anyway i dont have any social media anymore and if lawnwforce is contacting me about sexual harasment i dont have to worry about it as its my niece i have commented and talked with in instagram

I just thought its my vpn that is behind all this, because all this happened in same time

I will continue using brave with warp+ and live without social media for now, its time to relax
Exactly does not sound like VPN spamming to me and at the end of the day one reaps what they sow. Karma is really nasty.

I mentioned what I did because I have been using VPNs for many years never had an issue as such you described. I tested malware by the hundreds/thousands in a VM connecting to C&C servers, all kinds of crazy things and never had issues as such. I have seen black listed VPN IP's, been blocked from signing into an account before because of, but nothing to the extent you described.

I'm thinking no social media is probably a good idea.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Exactly does not sound like VPN spamming to me and at the end of the day one reaps what they sow. Karma is really nasty.

I mentioned what I did because I have been using VPNs for many years never had an issue as such you described. I tested malware by the hundreds/thousands in a VM connecting to C&C servers, all kinds of crazy things and never had issues as such. I have seen black listed VPN IP's, been blocked from signing into an account before because of, but nothing to the extent you described.

Its not first time im messing with meta, they have removed my dog pictures before as unapproriate content, i find it harassment against myself that they say i have been secually harasment someone ( or tried)

And its funny as i had no facebook picture, how they decide im the current owner of the account even i post my face id, id card etc.

I dont think anymore its vpn behind this all, its just me being unlucky with all this stuff, i have gone throught reddit r/instagram r/facebook r/tinder and people have similar issues , if its the vpn of cloudflare there would be mass reporting about getting banned

Moonhorse

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
i will have break i decided to give half year break for me as im gonna continue work up stuff so its new me in half year from now to try social media again

and the haters about warp+ i use it because i want to hide from my isp, have faster faster pageloads and use their family plan

ashok.silwal

Nov 6, 2019
When it comes to using a VPN for games or social media, it's usually a good idea to avoid it. VPNs can sometimes trigger security measures, leading to bans, especially on platforms like Facebook that are sensitive to location changes. Using a VPN for gaming could also lead to issues with game servers. So, for gaming and mainstream social media, it's safer to use them without a VPN.

• Thanks
Reactions: Moonhorse

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I see in eBay warp VPN offers, like 200tb and CF warp for a log time…

So CF Warp is the problem, I use free CF warp (No bought license) in my pfSense and I don't have any problems but never try it in social medias. In my phone, no VPN.

Good luck with that and hope you find a solution.

All the best.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
I see in eBay warp VPN offers, like 200tb and CF warp for a log time…

So CF Warp is the problem, I use free CF warp (No bought license) in my pfSense and I don't have any problems but never try it in social medias. In my phone, no VPN.

Good luck with that and hope you find a solution.

All the best.
1200tb cost me like 1.4 usd on kinguin, aswell there are telegram groups sharing free licenses + you can generate your own codes for warp+

I ditched the warp for now

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.