Question Vpn that is free or some version that doesn't have high ping like protonvpn? and is unlimited

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Xciting

Level 2
Thread author
Jun 14, 2023
I need a vpn that is suitable for gaming and has atleast 30gb of data on it per month (windscribe doesnt work) and wont have high ping like proton vpn or if any giveaway version is available right now

Reactions: I Walk MY Way
F

ForgottenSeer 100397

I need a vpn that is suitable for gaming and has atleast 30gb of data on it per month (windscribe doesnt work) and wont have high ping like proton vpn or if any giveaway version is available right now
Give HideAway VPN a shot. According to them, the trial is fully functional and begins with 12 hours of free usage, which decreases gradually. It's not limited to a specific number of devices. Windows is the only supported platform right now.

Use this link to get the download.
Download HideAway Secure Encrypted VPN

Here's how the trial worked when I tried it:
The starting point had a duration of 12 hours.
You'll have to wait for 10 minutes after 12 hours have passed. Two buttons will appear: "Use Free" and "Buy Now".
Pick the "Use Free" option. The 12-hour time frame is once again the starting point.

I don't have any idea about the trial's duration. The "Use Free" option consistently gave me either 6 or 12 hours. The trial never ended, even though I used it for almost two months. I recently took advantage of a heavy discount on StackSocial and purchased a lifetime license.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.