VPNS - Logging and Everything Else

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
I came across this interesting article about VPN logging policies, and the real world use of a VPN as an additional security tool but not necessarily an end all or be all solution.

I have no affiliation with the website and/or writer of the article nor can I verify what he is saying as being absolutely true.

I will say that I too have seen the marketing hype by VPN services throughout the internet in regard to zero logging, no logging, and/or limited logging. It gets to be mind boggling, and very confusing.

However, I found it to be an interesting read for those who like to be well informed, and different perspectives. Imo, I would say use it as an educational guide to making an informed decision when you choose a VPN service.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.