Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Does anyone know any tricks on installing 2 or more vpn's on the same machine?
In my experience, if one is already installed and I install another one, it will take over the tap adapter of the one installed before. :huh:

P

Plexx

Unless they use the same exact tap adapter, your out of luck. Happened to me when i used 2 different vpns and one had a more updated tap adapter version. Still wasn't able to run:(

Now I am not sure if you can use sandboxie to do the trick though...

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
rollback rx set up 5 or 6 snapstots install as many as vpn's as you need
Jume back and foward to the snapshots and what ever vpn you
want to use..

P

Plexx

An alternative is using VirtualBox, set up a windows 7 image with a few snapshots and go back and forth.

P

Plexx

InternetChicken said:
Biozfear good plan and will also work

That is what I do.

I occasionally need to use a VPN for my online games due to country ip block restrictions (some EU only games for some odd reason have my part of the blocked ones). So what I do to test out the lag etc is exactly via VB.

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I guess i'll have to do that, Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.