Advice Request VS Discount

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
We are not running a special on our website, but we can offer the following special to all MT members.

If you purchase any 1 year license with any number of seats, email me and I will add 2 years to your account, for a total of 3 years.

If you purchase any 2 or 3 year license, we will add 4 or 6 years to your account.

So basically 66% off all licenses. Just make sure you email me at support at voodooshield.com after you make the purchase so I can update your account. Thank you!

Edit: I forgot to mention that the offer expires on 12/3/2021.

Last edited:

molhopicante

Level 1
Oct 18, 2011
Thank You.

One more question, please.
Next week i will change my computer for a new.

I intend to use my license in the new PC.
I reseted the actual license in the old PC.

Is that the correct procedure or i need to do anything more?

Reactions: oldschool

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Thank You.

One more question, please.
Next week i will change my computer for a new.

I intend to use my license in the new PC.
I reseted the actual license in the old PC.

Is that the correct procedure or i need to do anything more?
Sure, all you need to do is to log in to www.voodooshield.com, then under Devices, delete the old device. Then register VS on your new computer. Thank you!

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Thank you guys for your support! If I missed anyone's email please let me know and I will update your account.

A couple of people asked if they needed to have a MT account for the offer. No, it is not necessary, but just make sure to email me to let me know that you purchased a license.

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
why i cant register in voodooshield.com/ ?
i cant find any discount :( it is ok with eset smart security ?

Last edited:

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
why i cant register in voodooshield.com/ ?
i cant find any discount :( it is ok with eset smart security ?

I use Eset IS with Voodooshield Pro without conflict ;)

Reactions: eXDj

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.