Advice Request Vuze+ with Kaspersky Internet Security

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moi61

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
I am using Kaspersky Internet Security as my AV. I am planning to use Vuze+ and I know that Vuze+ has a built-in antivirus powered by Bitdefender. Will it not conflict with my Kaspersky Internet Security?

orangenbaumblatt

Level 2
Verified
May 9, 2013
I think there shouldn't be any problems. The Bitdefender engine in Vuze seems only to be on-demand, so there's no conflict with Kaspersky.

Reactions: Moi61

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@Moi61
I already have antivirus software installed on my computer. How is BitDefender different?
Vuze Plus with BitDefender analyzes your downloads at the point that they enter your system regardless of whether your system's antivirus software is enabled at the time. You cannot accidentally turn Vuze Plus' antivirus protection off, ensuring that you are always torrenting safely. Additionally, while most antivirus software updates its virus database once every day or two, Vuze Plus attempts to update its database six times per day. If new malware starts making the rounds in the morning, by lunchtime Vuze Plus is already working hard to protect your system from it!
Source: FAQ Anti Virus - VuzeWiki

Reactions: Moi61
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.