walang's config

walang_sangit

Level 1
Thread author
May 11, 2011
I rarely change the configuration of my computer, if I get bored I usually will re-install the computer or computer hard drive swap with another hard drive that has been previously installed OS

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Nice Configuration Indeed, I gusess its Windows Defender not MSE. Recommended addon for FF is Bitdefender Traffic Light, HTTPS everywhere.!

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

walang_sangit

Level 1
Thread author
May 11, 2011
Nice Configuration Indeed, I gusess its Windows Defender not MSE. Recommended addon for FF is Bitdefender Traffic Light, HTTPS everywhere.!

you're right MSE = Windows XP, Vista and 7, while Windows 8 = Windows Defender, my computer is very limited RAM I only have 2 gigs, I'm trying to install applications to a minimum so as not to overload the computer's performance, I will try your suggestion

walang_sangit

Level 1
Thread author
May 11, 2011
I usually lock shadow defender when my brother uses my computer, so I do not have to worry if they try to change the configuration of the computer
Unchecky
I've never used the application before, it seems quite powerful, thanks for this info

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Your configuration is very impressive, walang_sangit!:) I too have a Windows 8.1 system set with similar extensions, though your additional Shadow Defender, Appguard, TuneUp Utilities 2013, & HideIPVPN, give me food for future study!;) I recommend using portable apps such as any additional browsers you might wish to try or, as in my case placing CCleaner & others on a portable flash drive too. Thanks for sharing your config. I only wish I could share some RAM with you too! ;)

Reactions: walang_sangit

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.