USB 32 GB - Only important stuff
System recovery
N/A

WalterWolf

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
I use windows 10 Pro "N" however is not clean at all its had some apps which i dont want to had but i deleted it by faq from fdossa.
I preffer use normal account instead of admin.. less risk.

I used to have Win 10 Pro where I removed everything like xbox app, windows defender etc from the ISO itself. It was working nicely but since LTSC came out few days ago I installed it.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
i removed manualy moslty all after install and disable risk not used services and functions and my system down to 9GB after install all soft from notedpad++ to full wiruzalization now cost me 18GB disk space :)
Very well optimized how even i would safe some time to not hunt spyware apps after each update which windows try push to mine system :/

Reactions: WalterWolf

WalterWolf

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
i removed manualy moslty all after install and disable risk not used services and functions and my system down to 9GB after install all soft from notedpad++ to full wiruzalization now cost me 18GB disk space :)
Very well optimized how even i would safe some time to not hunt spyware apps after each update which windows try push to mine system :/

I definitely felt difference after I removed everything from Windows 10 Pro ISO then installed it clean, think it had 9GB installed or something, I did Viper configuration on it after installing. I think this Enterprise LTSC is bit slower than that Pro I had before, still have to tweak some services and disable core parking tho.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Meaby in this version some features are disable but still exsist in data/files.. dunno but you use enterprise while i use only Pro
So it can have some more lib and other files addon which no exist in Pro for me sems legit this situation..

Reactions: WalterWolf

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.