Want to try ESS8....need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Thank you for your suggestion bro...I've set HIPS to smart mode..I'm using Hitman Pro , MBAM and EEK as on demand scanners...Do i need to use MBAM pro to be on safer side? ????.. i should say ESS8 is lighter than KIS 2015 on my system..
Thank you

I would say there is no need to use MBAM Pro, MBAM Pro system usage is very high, Its better to use it as On-Demand Scanner.

ESET Smart Security is the lightest anti-virus in the whole anti-virus market. ESET have fastest On Access Scanning.

zakazak

Dec 2, 2014
Thank you for your help guys :)

If u try your setup on a VM please let me know about the results :) I too want to use ESS v8 + MBAP Pro + HitmanProAlert.

I think MBAM Pro is alwas a good addition to every setup.. especially when you have the lifetime license. Does it really slow down the system a lot though?

Ajay123

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
If u try your setup on a VM please let me know about the results :) I too want to use ESS v8 + MBAP Pro + HitmanProAlert.

I think MBAM Pro is alwas a good addition to every setup.. especially when you have the lifetime license. Does it really slow down the system a lot though?
i deactivated the licence nd using MBAM free now....On Real time- ESET and On demand - MBAM, Hitman Pro, EEK , Zemana Antilogger.

Reactions: MrExplorer

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
Thank

Thank you...Can i remove KIS and install ESS 8 ...Will ESS offer same protection as that of KIS 2015??

If you wish to uninstall a Kaspersky Product, open a support ticket with them. They will give you detailed instructions. I also recommend removing it in safe mode if you choose to go that Route.

IMHO, the 2015 line of Kaspersky Products need more time before I would install it (after MR2 and maybe patch b are released), based on my experience performance wise. They do offer solid protection though.

Reactions: Ajay123
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.