Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Maybe that's pessos?
This is the antivirus you install on the CEOs laptop whenever you want the IT department to get more funding.Can't imagine why you would ever consider this. Hope you can reimage back to an unpolluted install.
That office in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria is in the same town where I studied in high school and have few apartments. The Pazarska Street is not far away from them, I may check their office when I go. It’s a small city.New York -- Bulgaria -- India
What's sad is imagine how much damage the antivirus would do to windows stability if one were to remove all of those "infections". Who knows what it would delete. That's just sad.
They are using Sophos signatures as @Shadowra has mentioned. They've just copied Bitdefender's design.If they're a BD rebrand, hope they have a licence. If not, they will be hearing from the BD Legal Department.![]()
and all of a sudden this Windows Defender thingy came up. So I called the number for Windows Microsoft Help and then this guy wanted me to buy a $300 program. Webdot or Waredot, or something like that.
It's just a copy of the Bitdefender total security interface (gui), I think installing Bitdefender is much better for you.Can't imagine why you would ever consider this. Hope you can reimage back to an unpolluted install.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes