Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Yes definitely. I would just buy Zemana Antimalware as it is $19.95 compared to Watchdog's $20.15 what a ripoff!
Or if you already have a lifetime license of Zemana, there's no reason to buy Watchdog at all.

L

LabZero

Thread author
Zemana knows nothing about Watchdog, and that means we are talking about a rebranded software.
The fact that it accept the legal keys of ZAM is further evidence that it is a perfect clone (fake) app..

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Zemana knows nothing about Watchdog, and that means we are talking about a rebranded software.
The fact that it accept the legal keys of ZAM is further evidence that it is a perfect clone (fake) app..

Hello thanks for your comment.

I am not a technology expert here, but as far as my expertise goes, technology wise, we are only using the same technology here, and that is it. There is nothing „fishy" going on I assure you of that, otherwise we would have known, we are Zemana after all. :)

I appreciate all your comments, concerns and so on. I suggest we drop this subject once and for all since everything is OK in legal terms.

Best regards,

Ida

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.