Watchdog

From Watchdog
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Oct 7, 2021
Hello MalwareTips folks!

Today, we’re happy to announce the release of Watchdog Anti-Virus Beta.
Keep in mind it is a very rudimentary Anti-Virus and it is still in the BETA phase, hence it will contain bugs and issues - we're expecting to have it.
Currently, Watchdog Anti-Virus is for now only available on the BETA version, and for the people who would like to test our brand new software.

You can join our BETA testing group following this link

For more information please feel free to visit our website: Anti-Virus - WATCHDOG

And in order to stay on top of the Watchdog news please feel free to subscribe to our monthly newsletter

Looking forward to your concrete comments and feedback.

Watchdog

From Watchdog
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Oct 7, 2021
Important notes to the community:

In case you're having troubles or you'd like to have some special inquiry feel free to shoot an email to beta@watchdog.dev

Please keep in mind that it's still a BETA version so we're relying on you to provide us with concrete feedback and suggestions so that we can improve our Watchdog Anti-Virus.

Thank you for being such a great community.

Watchdog

From Watchdog
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Oct 7, 2021
Just to provide you with additional feedback on how we're going to deliver the product to BETA testers:
  1. We are going to collect a batch of beta tester subscribers and deliver to the 1st version of BETA,
  2. Once the first batch of subscribers provide us with feedback and we will make bug fixes of the product.
  3. Meanwhile, we will keep on collecting the beta tester subscribers and we will deliver to the 2nd batch of subscribers the 2nd (bug fixed) update.
  4. We will keep it going like this in a couple of iterations until we come to a stable version of the product.
Hope that is okay with you all

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Just to provide you with additional feedback on how we're going to deliver the product to BETA testers:
  1. We are going to collect a batch of beta tester subscribers and deliver to the 1st version of BETA,
  2. Once the first batch of subscribers provide us with feedback and we will make bug fixes of the product.
  3. Meanwhile, we will keep on collecting the beta tester subscribers and we will deliver to the 2nd batch of subscribers the 2nd (bug fixed) update.
  4. We will keep it going like this in a couple of iterations until we come to a stable version of the product.
Hope that is okay with you all

I'm fine with that :)

( Please select me, my VMs are ready :p )

Watchdog

From Watchdog
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Oct 7, 2021
When I enter my name and email and click Sign up, I get an alert saying I need to enter my first name.

What signatures is your product using?
It's a hickup on benchmark side, try refreshing the form and it should be working properly.

Hi @Watchdog

I have some questions for you

1. Will you add the scan engines to virustotal

2. And how can I submit samples to you

3. Which transtions did it have in the beta stage

With best Regards
Mops21
1. Once the stable release is out we will add it to VT
2. Samples can be submitted via support/feedback form
3. Currently only English

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.