Site of promotion
http://watchdogpro.disc.computershopper.co.uk/
Event
Promotion
Instructions
How To Get Your Code
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.

stolikat

Level 1
Says started on june, 7th 2018 hmmm 2013 not sure what site your looking at. Plus given a code that works and gives 380 days so yeah it valid and works with zemana products.
I was wrong about the date but it still won't work for me.

Reactions: AtlBo

CyberTech

Level 22
Verified
Do you have watchdog installed I had to uninstall watchdog then started up zal and then it finally worked.
Yea i have it and i did its not working for me, installed watchdog so put the serial key so it worked then uninstall watchdog and installed ZAL same problem...

edit: Never mind, i got it! thanks for helping...

Last edited:

SumTingWong

Level 22
Verified
Yea i have it and i did its not working for me, installed watchdog so put the serial key so it worked then uninstall watchdog and installed ZAL same problem...

edit: Never mind, i got it! thanks for helping...
VirusTotal

10/67. I don't know if I want to trust this company at all. In my opinion, anything over 5 detection on VT is consider to be malware.

Reactions: AtlBo

CyberTech

Level 22
Verified
VirusTotal

10/67. I don't know if I want to trust this company at all. In my opinion, anything over 5 detection on VT is consider to be malware.
Yea i know, i downloaded it so found a malware by HPA i disable it then download it again and installed it, so enable it scanned by Malwarebytes, HPA & BD its all good well i think there is a problem i cant type it in any browsers because of keystroke encryption keyboard? i uncheck a box in the settings so i can type it o_O..