Expired Watchdog Online Security Pro 2018

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://watchdogpro.disc.computershopper.co.uk/
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B]How To Get Your Code[/B][/SIZE]
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.

gin

Level 7
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Capture.PNG
link from promotion

Capture1.PNG
link from official watchdog

up to you :emoji_ok_hand:

gantrix

Level 2
Verified
Nov 7, 2013
This giveaway is from 2013 that is why it does not work.
Says started on june, 7th 2018 hmmm 2013 not sure what site your looking at. Plus given a code that works and gives 380 days so yeah it valid and works with zemana products.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    548.1 KB · Views: 473
  • Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 417
Reactions: AtlBo

stolikat

Level 1
Verified
Apr 11, 2018
Says started on june, 7th 2018 hmmm 2013 not sure what site your looking at. Plus given a code that works and gives 380 days so yeah it valid and works with zemana products.

I was wrong about the date but it still won't work for me.

EuFZRnt.png

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
That was weird I finally got it to work. I actually had to download and try to install watchdog. I got a notification saying I already had a newer version installed so I went back to ZKL and reinstalled the code and it worked! :)
go to settings and update product. it will download some files and will ask you to restart after restarting, the product will change to watchdog

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Do you have watchdog installed I had to uninstall watchdog then started up zal and then it finally worked.

Yea i have it and i did its not working for me, installed watchdog so put the serial key so it worked then uninstall watchdog and installed ZAL same problem...

edit: Never mind, i got it! thanks for helping...

Last edited:

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Yea i have it and i did its not working for me, installed watchdog so put the serial key so it worked then uninstall watchdog and installed ZAL same problem...

edit: Never mind, i got it! thanks for helping...

VirusTotal

10/67. I don't know if I want to trust this company at all. In my opinion, anything over 5 detection on VT is consider to be malware.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
VirusTotal

10/67. I don't know if I want to trust this company at all. In my opinion, anything over 5 detection on VT is consider to be malware.

Yea i know, i downloaded it so found a malware by HPA i disable it then download it again and installed it, so enable it scanned by Malwarebytes, HPA & BD its all good well i think there is a problem i cant type it in any browsers because of keystroke encryption keyboard? i uncheck a box in the settings so i can type it o_O..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.