Expired Watchdog Online Security Pro 2018

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://watchdogpro.disc.computershopper.co.uk/
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B]How To Get Your Code[/B][/SIZE]
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Watchdog Online Security Pro 2018 (a full 1-year, 1-device licence)
Site of Promotion: Watchdog Online Security Pro 2018
Download: http://watchdogpro.disc.computersho...81&c=636219b64f2ae999f9cd93ea61c03d161fa2583c
https://www.watchdogdevelopment.com/en/download/online-security-pro
Details: Online Security - Watchdog Development
How To Get Your Code
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.
Watchdog Online Security Pro is a smart tool which uses multiple antivirus engines to detect threats your regular security software might miss.
The program crawls over your hard drive, and when it finds something suspicious, passes a fingerprint (not the whole file) to its cloud scanner for further analysis.
Watchdog Online Security Pro also offers simple real-time protection, analysing files before they're executed, and running a quick "Smart Scan" when your system starts.
PC Protection Features:
  • Keystroke Logging Protection
  • System Intrusion Protection
  • Adware Removal
  • Anti-Ransomware
  • Secure SSL

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
The software's UI just copy from Zemana .....
than why not just use Zemana's free version ? it's totaly for free .

Also ,
Malwarebytes had blocked this software's official website and marked as a " Malicious " .
suggest everyone be careful .

Malwarebytes

- Record details -
Protection Event Date: 2018/6/12
Protection Event Time: 2:38 AM

- Software Information -
Version: 3.5.1.2522
Component Version: 1.0.374
Update kit version: 1.0.5438
Authorization: Premium Edition

- Blocked website details -
Malicious website: 1
, , blocked, [-1], [-1], 0.0.0

- Website Information -
Category: Malware
Domain: www.watchdogdevelopment.com
IP Address: 104.25.62.100
Connection port: [3040]
Type: Out
File: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

look4tips

Level 1
Dec 19, 2015
The download from the promo page may contain virus.
REG0.jpg

Download trial version of Online Security Pro directly from official page
Watchdog Development

Enter the serial number which provided by the promo page
REG1.jpg

Activation successful
REG2.jpg

1 year + 15 days trial = total 380 days licence
REG3.jpg

Last edited:

gantrix

Level 2
Verified
Nov 7, 2013
If you dont trust this site just get serial key and download zemana antilogger key works for that as well. Thanks for the promo now I have antilogger for 380 days. Watchdog site seemed very fishy but when I downloaded the installer it said I already have an updated client so I put the key into zemna antilogger and it activated immediately.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
If you dont trust this site just get serial key and download zemana antilogger key works for that as well. Thanks for the promo now I have antilogger for 380 days. Watchdog site seemed very fishy but when I downloaded the installer it said I already have an updated client so I put the key into zemna antilogger and it activated immediately.

I tried downloading Zemana Antilogger and inserted the code but it give me the message that it can't be used for that product. Maybe it's a regional only issue and not available in my region?

Reactions: Weebarra

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Attempted to install on top of my current Zemana Antilogger and got a message about "Newer version already installed". Then opened Zemana, inserted the promo serial key. It said everything was succesful. Then Zemana rebooted and turned into Watchdog with 380 days free.

I

illumination

If this is a complete clone of zemana, why does it require net framework 3.5 to be installed when zemana does not. Simple answer, code has been modified... Keep this in mind, trusting a company none of us know anything about.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Symantec believe the files is safe for using .

Assessment
File 1: Watchdog.OnlineSecurityPro.Custom.Setup.exe
MD5 : cbed95d6bc2b68e7515fad5c6b5416f3
SHA256 : 0775b0dbb4d4451419029150da417a965e4a9f72ba5e63ff125493547fbeab12
Determination : See Dev Notes.
Submission Detail : Please see the developer notes.

Developer Notes:
1. Watchdog.OnlineSecurityPro.Custom.Setup.exe is not malicious.

Looks like the kaspersky and some AntiVirus had a FP for it .

Reactions: stolikat and Iapepe

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I've had problems using Zemana along with Process Lasso in the past and just recently. Regardless of what name the dog has put on it that is for this offering.

The issue is, I find that using Zemana along with Process Lasso, regardless of the settings, Zemana being a cloud antivirus protection wants to know everything that is going on with everything on your PC or computer that is, and I guess so does Process Lasso, meaning with the two combined I have had very long pauses using Zemana protection & Process Lasso when trying to run various software's that previously took the time of a blink of an eye to load/run before.

As though Zemana and Process Lasso are fighting each other to determine who should do what that is.

You would think that it would recognize that Process Lasso is doing it's magic and the next time you try and run certain software that it would be okay or whitelisted/excluded, but in my experience that is not the case.

Although to be fair I haven't tried white listing anything in Zemana but I shouldn't have to when it comes to multiple software's having the issue.

My entire point is, if you use Process Lasso like I do, Along with Zemana protection it may or may not cause you issues with extreme pauses on such things.

I reset my PC from an Image backup using Windows Defender and re-installed Process Lasso latest version and that issue with the pauses went away completely.

Nothing like it was behaving with Zemana before.

I wanted to mention this to anyone who may be experiencing this. Watchdog/Zemana re-branded or whatever, in case you experience the same thing.

For me, in the end I have decided that Window's Defender and Process lasso works best for my needs, but I don't get adventurous with my web surfing or downloading, I keep it simple and safe.

On a side note, I tried installing Zemana without real time protection, and found that there were services "RUNNING" in the background that seemed to cause the same issue at least for me.

Last edited:

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
For me, in the end I have decided that Window's Defender and Process lasso works best for my needs, but I don't get adventurous with my web surfing or downloading, I keep it simple and safe.
Nowadays I'm using Windows Defender + Zemana Antilogger (now Watchdog Online Security Pro), and so far so good. I'm also not doing nothing adventurous with my web surfing either.

Reactions: frogboy

gantrix

Level 2
Verified
Nov 7, 2013
So I contacted Support over the autoUpdate and this is what they said. You my have to put code in multiple times to have it register. It says ZAM but you can use ZAL as well.

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting us,

WAM is rebranded product and both of the products can be upgraded with the other product by activating with a license key.. Please uninstall WAM and install the ZAM. You may download it here.

We hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Armagan Tugsal
QA/Support Engineer

www.zemana.com

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.