Expired Watchdog Online Security Pro 2018

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://watchdogpro.disc.computershopper.co.uk/
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B]How To Get Your Code[/B][/SIZE]
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
i just downloaded it i double click so found malware by HPA i thought it was false so go to VT and scanned its trojan :(

4cIeLC7.jpg

VT: VirusTotal

Wait, HitmanPro.Alerts has a file protection now?

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
why since long time ago the.zemana.AM.exe is outdated? it is unsupported right now?

Some thing bad happen on their company ,
seems some senior Engineer left Zemana , and they don't have enough developer or ability ,
Zemana already stop upgrade for long time .

Zemana keep sell their core technology to other , so that is why so many " rebranded " product show up .

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
Is not expired. The coupon code is included in a card in the printed edition of the magazine. In fact, this magazine has two editions: the 'normal' and the 'Free software'.
The problem is without obtaining the magazine code, it is not possible to obtain the software for this giveaway. That is unless someone purchases the magazine and shares the code with us assuming it's not a single use code.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
The problem is without obtaining the magazine code, it is not possible to obtain the software for this giveaway. That is unless someone purchases the magazine and shares the code with us assuming it's not a single use code.
Yes. Sadly, at this moment the ONLY solution is to have someone to purchase the magazine to share the code with us and hope the code is not unique.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I just installed this Semana promotion in Shadow mode and the first thing that happened after install is Shadow Defender shut down. I ran the installer by Virus Total and only got one detection so thought it was safe.

Reactions: AtlBo

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Zemana AntiLogger Premium 2.74.204.150
GIVEAWAY-4245-5487
Download: Zemana AntiLogger - The #1 Privacy Protection Software
Awesome product, thanks so much for sharing it! (y) Been running various security software (BD, ESET, MB, EEK, etc) with scans identifying no issues, but after activating Zemana AntiLogger a scan revealed PUA.FirefoxExt!Gr which it was able to repair. I was surprised to see that since I don't recall ever installing Firefox on this new PC, but I appreciate having this additional security product with real time protection enabled! :emoji_ok_hand:

I

illumination

Awesome product, thanks so much for sharing it! (y) Been running various security software (BD, ESET, MB, EEK, etc) with scans identifying no issues, but after activating Zemana AntiLogger a scan revealed PUA.FirefoxExt!Gr which it was able to repair. I was surprised to see that since I don't recall ever installing Firefox on this new PC, but I appreciate having this additional security product with real time protection enabled! :emoji_ok_hand:
That may very well be a False Positive... Zemana is prone to these.. It is always good to check the file manually with scanners and upload it to places like VirusTotal to make sure before allowing a product to remove it.

Zemana False Positive Report Thread

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.