Expired Watchdog Online Security Pro 2018

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://watchdogpro.disc.computershopper.co.uk/
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B]How To Get Your Code[/B][/SIZE]
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.

Brie

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 1, 2018
I just installed this Semana promotion in Shadow mode and the first thing that happened after install is Shadow Defender shut down. I ran the installer by Virus Total and only got one detection so thought it was safe.
is this safe? is it just an incompatibility?

thanks in advance.

I

illumination

is this safe? is it just an incompatibility?

thanks in advance.
Since there really is no one in this forum that can give you detailed information about this company and rebranded/altered version of Zemana, if you would like to be assured and stay safe, i would highly recommend avoiding this and just using zemana.

They claim the file associated here has been recompiled, and that it has been just a False Positive from the AV companies.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I misstyped and meant Zemana. I though I had installed it in SD before and it worked fine. That promotion download comes from te Zemana site.

Reactions: Brie

Brie

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 1, 2018
I misstyped and meant Zemana. I though I had installed it in SD before and it worked fine. That promotion download comes from te Zemana site.
thank you very much for the zemana antilogger giveaway. i installed it. i got 380 days. (y)

Reactions: Nestor

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
While I appreciate the 380 day license kindly shared by @lapepe, after some further research on Zemana AntiLogger it appears to be somewhat of an abandoned product. On another site they mention that it hasn't been updated since 2014 so it has questionable results which may explain some false positives which it seems to exhibit. This is consistent with the warning about its tendency for FPs posted above by @illumination.

Reactions: Brie and Nestor

Nestor

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 21, 2018
While I appreciate the 380 day license kindly shared by @lapepe, after some further research on Zemana AntiLogger it appears to be somewhat of an abandoned product. On another site they mention that it hasn't been updated since 2014 so it has questionable results which may explain some false positives which it seems to exhibit. This is consistent with the warning about its tendency for FPs posted above by @illumination.
If i am not wrong Zemana Antilogger is the same product with Zemana Antimalware, plus some additional features, so the results probably will be the same.

Reactions: Brie

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
All of the advanced features below are included in your Zemana AntiLogger

Secure SSL
Makes it possible that your credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials are transmitted securely leaving attackers powerless.
Keystroke Logging Protection
Zemana AntiLogger allows you to camouflage your daily online activities-shopping, calling, texting, online banking and more, so intruders can never get a pick into it.
Anti-Ransomware
Do you want to see your data encrypted with ransomware? Definitely no. Use the best ransomware protection in the market as according to MRG Effitas (report here) and build your defense system.
Adware Removal
Detects and cleans browser addon's; adware infections, unwanted apps and tool bars that you don't even know how they appeared there.
Malware Scanner
Lightweight and efficient online malware scanner that detects malware and hidden malicious processes that may be sneaking on your PC.
Zero-day Malware Protection
Each unknown file will be analyzed carefully in the cloud with Pandora Technology before they execute on your PC, increasing zero day malware protection.
Real Time Protection
Works continuously in the background blocking infections before they reach your PC in real time.
24/7 Technical Support
In case you are experiencing some problem with your AntiLogger,
Zemana support team is there 24/7 to assist you.

I

illumination

It is because of using several engines that FP's can and most likely will be seen at one point or another compared to using just a single engine scanner.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Why's so many products out there now rebrands of Zemana out there?

~LDogg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.