Compare list
waterfox, floorp
Platform(s)
  1. Microsoft Windows

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
That's great! Could you please provide more details about what you're considering between Waterfox and Floccus? This will help me give a more accurate answer.

• Love
Reactions: Behold Eck

wat0114

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2021
Floorp's Vertical tab bar is an experimental feature, which I've tried but is broken. It only opens one tab out of the eight I have it set for when using the Horizontal tab bar, which works fine. I've never used Waterfox.

And I've never heard of Floccus :LOL:

Last edited:

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
If I things as far as vertical tabs are equal, Waterfox's development is stagnant compared to floorp. Having used both, I can say without a doubt floorp is just better; it has more features and faster development. I can't say I trust Waterfox having a single developer. They're both based on Firefox ESR, so you're not losing out on any fundamental features by choosing either one.

Last edited:
Reactions: silversurfer

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.