Ways to decrypt files encrypted with CryptoLocker ransomware

Abhi_111

Thread author
Feb 9, 2017
Hello,

My PC got attacked by CryptoLocker ransomware. Once I got ransomware message after being attacked, I scaned my PC with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and deleted ransomware. (then rescanned with hitman pro)

But even after that all my files (Doc, ppt, excel, pdf, zip, image, video, etc.) are still encrypted. Please help me decrypt them. For reference I have attached ransomware notes.

Looking forward for positive reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhishek

Attachments

• Your files are locked !!!!!.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 7

Abhi_111

Thread author
Feb 9, 2017
Yes, and there is no free decryption tool available.

I have few original files (uninfected/un-encrypted) and encrypted ones (same files)??..........Would any known software or service provided by any white hat hackers that you are aware of would be able to help?

kmsalik

May 18, 2017
Hello,

My PC got attacked by CryptoLocker ransomware. Once I got ransomware message after being attacked, I scaned my PC with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and deleted ransomware. (then rescanned with hitman pro)

But even after that all my files (Doc, ppt, excel, pdf, zip, image, video, etc.) are still encrypted. Please help me decrypt them. For reference I have attached ransomware notes.

Looking forward for positive reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhishek

kmsalik

May 18, 2017
The Note file attached..That i have got.. :(
Guys..Kindly reply if someone will get the solution..Waiting for good..

Attachments

• wp.jpg
    wp.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 7

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.