Advice Request Web Browsers with Personal News Feeds

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookinpro

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 12, 2013
Hi all,
I am looking to find a web browser that has a personal news feed built into the browser. As of the moment I am aware of only two that do: Yandex and Opera

Currently I am using Yandex which overall I like quite a bit. Though everytime I clear the cache/browser history the news feed disappears and needs to be reset. Also news sources that I have not personally chosen randomly appear in the feed.

What other web browsers have not only a personal news feed, but also a place where you can pin favourite websites (such as MalwareTips etc...)

cookinpro

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 12, 2013
I've been using Opera lately and appreciating it, including it's news feed, what is your opinion of Opera ?
I used Opera before I switched to Yandex about 15 month's ago. Overall I enjoyed using Opera and I'm thinking about going back to it. Some of the settings would not always work properly such as flash content as an example. Though that is a very minor issue.

I've tried many different browsers over the years and by now I'm guessing that a lot of them have changed quite a bit, some for the better, some for the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.