Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Special 90-Day Antivirus Offer

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/promotions/90-day-offer
How to get a license
Cybercriminals are taking advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic. As we all spend more time online, we want to make sure you and your family are safe from opportunistic hackers and online threats. That's why we're offering you 90 days

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
It's not cloud based actually. It's the same as other regular AVs. It gives you the option to not install the password manager during installation. Maybe that will save you from the annoyance.
Interesting that it says "Cloud" but not. And I did bypass the option for the password manager but it still will pop up out of nowhere and pester you to install it.

I also could use norton that comes free with my isp but having issue with it saying can't register after awhile after is installs and does updates.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.