Advice Request Website blocked due to compromised

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

taga

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 10, 2016
Hello Guys,

I was wondering if someone can help with this issue I am having?

I keep getting this message time to time, I do understand that Malwarebytes has blocked this website, but do
do I need to be further concerned about this messages I am getting?

I am using the trial version of Malwarebytes premium trial. What is the worst thing that can happen once the
trial period of Malwarebytes has finished until I purchase Malwarebytes premium?, would I still get this level
of protection?, because I understand that its the Malwarebytes premium features that blocks these kinds of websites
until the premium features are active.

Capture.PNG

Kind Regards
Taga

bjm_

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 17, 2015
btw ~ Malwarebytes Browser Guard is free
png_13989.png

Learn even more
png_13990.png
Learn even more

Last edited by a moderator:

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
Since you worried in another tread about being prime target for attack using Torrent is not without risk. Starting from how shady the side offering downloads is to infected downloads and so on. Just make sure you know what you are doing (security and legal wise).

SpiderWeb

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2020
btw ~ Malwarebytes Browser Guard is free
View attachment 264457
Learn even more
View attachment 264458
Learn even more
Can someone provide an assessment of how much data Malwarebyes Browser Guard collects? They "protect" you, but the permission allows the extension to see every single site you have ever visited...

bjm_

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 17, 2015

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.